Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A Friendly Trip to the Dungeon

Last Friday I took a trip to the Dungeon in Burbank to catch up with my friend, Art and get some 40K in. Of course, my Thousand Sons aren't ready, so I lugged my Space Wolves. I decide before that I should try a list without vehicles since everyone keeps telling me that rhinos are so 4th edition. Also, I figured this would help prepare me for using a slow moving army. I told Art this and he said, "Really? I'm playing my armored company." That's right, four Leman Russ Tanks, a Chimera, and three sentinels against my foot-slogging space wolves. It wasn't a complete slaughter, but it was pretty bad.

I also took advantage of the sale that they are having at the Dungeon. 20% off all GW product. I bought Cities of Death. There are some other sales too, but nothing I really care about. If this sounds like a ad, oh well. I like the Dungeon and I'd like to see them do well. So if you are in Burbank stop by The Dungeon at 5618 W. 79th St. to take advantage of the sale.

They also have gaming tables:

*Thanks to Felix for the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home