Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Happy AntiChrist Day - 6/6/06!!

All hail the goat!

Seriously, for the last five years we've had days like this (i.e. 1/1/01, 2/2/02... etc.), but no one cared until today. I can't wait for international Stryper day, July 7th, 2007 (7/7/07). I'll be wearing yellow and black for sure.

Until then, happy 666 day to all you heathen. Go out and slay a goat or at least go see the remake of The Omen.

To commemorate this special day I went out and bought a Winsor & Newton Series 7 brush (Size 000). I'll report later.

2 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahahahahahaha... you know, What do Stryper, The Thousand Sons Chapter, and real estate developers in Necromunda have in common? A serious fetish for yellow stripes! I'm seeing a pattern in your interests CitizenNick...

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Yeah, I should just run with it. I wonder if my girlfriend would be OK with me painting yellow caution stripes on all the doors in the condo? It could do nothing but improve the resale value.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home