Friday, March 31, 2006

Blog Crisis and Adepticon '06

No, this is not a new series of events affecting the DC Comics universe. It's what I'm feeling about this blog.

But first, let me report on the action at Adepticon 2006. I can't say enough about what a great event this was. I have pictures, but they're still in the camera (disposable film camera). We played the Team tournament under the name Angelis De Morte. WE didn't do very well, but we had fun.

I'll write more about this event when I get the pictures developed. For now, I just want to say thanks to the organizers of this even for doing a great job. I also want to give a shout out to our opponents, the Untouchables, King of the Nerds, and G.R.O.G., for being such fun to play with.

As I mentioned in previous blog entries, my focus will be shifting to other projects while, unfortunately, my Thousand Sons get put on the back-burner. Expect a lot more about scenery building, especially Necromunda and City Fight terrain. You have been warned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home