Monday, March 06, 2006

The Last Post Ever!

That's right, I'm not posting anymore articles about painting those malevolent automatons, the Thousand Sons. This is the last post ever!

Sorry, I just always wanted to create a scare like they do in the comics. You know, when they put something on the cover like, "Spiderman, hero no more." The cover picture will be a picture of Spiderman's costume in a garbage can with Peter Parker walking away in disgust. Of course all the readers buy it thinking that this will be in fact the last issue of Spiderman so they have to have it. Then on the last page Peter Parker changes his mind and decides that he wants to help people after all.
(Hopefully, I thoroughly scared all three of my readers.)

Seriously, though, I'm planning on changing the name of this blog sometime soon. The reason for this is that I have a lot of projects that I want to do that aren't related to my army of Thousand Sons. First, I'm sick of having to travel great distances to get a game in, so I'm hoping to build my own foldable/ portable gaming table to play in my own home. Also, with Medusa V Champaign and Cities of Death (a.k.a. Cityfight II) coming this summer I need to build a lot of urban terrain. Also, probably most exiting, I'm going to be playing in the Adepticon Team Tournament. My TSons aren't ready, so I'd like to spend some time touching up my Space Wolves.

It probably a little silly to have blog called "My Thousand Sons" and write about making terrain and painting Space Wolves.

Still, I haven't settled on a name. I want something that says, this is a blog about playing Warhammer 40K but doesn't take itself too seriously.

I am taking any suggestions.

3 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger Scott said...

We have a pool and a pond... pond is good for you.

Seroiusly, stick with citizennick.blogspot.com

This blog is for gamer geeks and my gaming widow.

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a name for your blog:
"Hunched Over My Desk Late at Night Stroking Little Dolls in my Underwear."

You'd probably get a lot more chicks to invite you to friendster.

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Scott said...

Last night I painted some miniatures in my underwear. How they got into my underwear I'll never know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home