Thursday, May 25, 2006

Finally! More about the Thousand Sons

I've been thinking more about my Thousand Sons army lately (as opposed to my Necromunda stuff), and I think that I might actually do a Thousand Sons themed Lost and the Damned Army instead. There are several reasons for this.

First, while I really like the Thousand Sons, what the list lacks is flexibility. Try to make a 400pt combat patrol list for the TSons and see how far you get. Not very far at all, I'd bet. With a LatD force, I have a lot of options for mutants, traitors, and cultists.

Also, on a more practical front, a friend is giving me a Basilisk for free. Why not attach some mutants and traitors to my TSons, and while I'm at it, I can use this big, scary gun.

Eventually, I'll slowly build a pure TSons Army, but for now, I think I want to try something a little less constraining.

On another note, I scored two blisters of Flamers on eBay for under $5. I now will have a complete unit of Flamers (plus one extra) for under $30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home