Friday, September 08, 2006


To Start off, here is a picture of my desk. It seems a lot of other painting blogs I've read have pictures of the person's desk, so here you go. I try to make an effort to keep my desk clean. It make things a lot more productive for me. I sometimes let it get a little messy and that usually causes my productivity to plummet. Plus I have a pact with my Girlfriend that I wouldn't let my Desk get messy.

Anyway, I've been hesitant to write anything here since I think I've come to the point where I need to show how my painting is going rather than just write about it. I was going to put up a post that only said, "This Blog is On Hiatus!!" That still might happen.

I picked up the newest White Dwarf. Not a particularly good issue, but right on page 25 there is a close-up photo of some Tzeentch demons. It's a spread about the new Warhammer and the picture is a battle between Chaos and the Empire. The horrors and flamers are in the foreground. This is useful to me since I'm about to start painting a bunch of demons and the reference photos help. Another cool part of this issue is the section of photos of Golden Demon winners from all over the world. There is this awesome picture of a pre-Heresy Ahriman.

That's about it for now. I've dumped my Lost and the Damned Army idea; I'll be going pure sons. More on that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home