Thursday, October 05, 2006

More pictures

Well, not only am I learning to use a digital camera, but I'm learning iPhoto on my Mac as well. It took a little while to figure out how to adjust the brightness of these pictures, but they actually look a lot better. Hopefully as I learn more, the pictures will get better. Also as I paint more, the pictures will get better because there will be more to see.

This first miniature is at an early stage. It only has the black under coat, one layer of Midnight Blue and another of Regal Blue. It's pretty dark at this point.


This is a miniature at the next stage. This is with a layer of Enchanted Blue. The highlights are really starting to stand out. Of all of my Sons, this one has my favorite pose.


This miniature has been seen here before. It's my second test miniature. It has the final highlight of Ice Blue and the gold trim. I was unsure how I wanted to paint the gold, so at this point, there are no highlights on it.



This is my first test miniature. I've already started to repaint it in the style I settled on with my second test. You'll see that on this one, I used the typical gold with a inking of Flesh Wash and highlights of Mithril Silver. I really didn't like the results, so I'm going to be experimenting with the previously mentioned gold mixture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home