Friday, October 27, 2006

Harlequin Friday


I know today is usually Defiler Friday, but I've done little work on it this week. Instead, I thought I'd dedicate this entry to the excitement I'm feeling about the upcoming re-release of Eldar Harlequins (Please Note: I did not paint the miniature above, but thanks for thinking that).

I wanted to post these pictures of the one Harlequin I have remaining from my original harlequin box set way back in 1989.




It's funny to think that I painted this figure 17 years ago! The new figures are so superior to these old ones. I have no Eldar force, but I definitely will be painting some of these.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You assume too much I was totally not thinking that you painted that Harlequin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home