Tuesday, November 07, 2006

How did this happen?



While watching my friends Aaron and Felix play Hordes last night, I glued together my Protectorate of Menoth box set. No big deal. I haven't glued the head on the Crusader yet because I figured it'd be easier to paint separately. Also, the box was missing the shield for the revenger.

Again, I am faced with the crisis that this blog is about more than my Thousand sons. Oh, well. At least I actually have a Defiler update for Friday. You'll have to wait.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too am weak. My game against Felix was fun enough to gaurentee more money going to privateer press. Its like magic mixed with 40k!!

 
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[Nelson] Ha, Ha! [/Nelson] You guys are playing warmachine.

J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home