Friday, November 03, 2006

Uh-Oh! (Warjack...er... Defiler Friday)


Look what I got for my Birthday. Oh, man. This is not going to be good for my Thousand sons productivity. I was thinking I'd like to try my hand at painting some Warjacks, but always said I didn't want to put out the money. Well, I guess I don't have to now. This gift was given to me by none other than the owner of the Dungeon himself, Arlen "Buddy" Montgomery!

I also received a defiler (not pictured) which for those of you paying attention is my third. I've never seen anyone run three defilers in one list, but I think I may be the first. Three defilers all with indirect fire in Cities of Death.. Not bad. That might work. Thanks to Art for that one.

I also got a Games Workshop gift certificate from the guys in my gaming group. Thanks Y'all!

All in all, this has been the most game-filled birthday ever. You can read more about my fantastic Birthday activities at my other blog.

Oh, and anonymous posters can kiss my ass!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOADS of people have done 3 defiler armies lol

and no i will not kiss your ass

 

Post a Comment

<< Home