Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Monday Night City Fight



Here are some pictures from the game night I hoseted at my place this last Monday. Above are some of Art's Sisters of Battle. He fought against Mike's recently re-mastered Eldar. I don't have much to say about this game besides it looked damn cool. I, however, was in the other room playing my own game.


Aaron brought the city fight board that he and other memebers of our group (not me, I'm sad to report) created for games day this year. On top of that is Mike's recently constructed Cities of Death buildings.


Mike's guardians take to the streets.


More of Art's Sisters.


This picture of my game against Jono says it all. Out manuvered, out gunned, and out numbered. My Space Wolves didn't do too well.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sisters with pink and blue hair - Brilliant - never thought of that one before! I am going to steal the idea - sorry! Artur - Also an SOB player from Chicago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home