Friday, November 17, 2006

I Got Nuthin'

I've been so busy this past week that I've gotten almost nothing done. I did paint the gold portions of the backpacks on the first unit, but I'm not completely happy with the way they turned out. I'm not sure why, but lately I just had a hard time getting metal to look good. Oh well.

Anyway, I don't like to leave my readers empty handed, so here's something you may find interesting. It's a Lego based war-game (of which there are quite a few). This one impresses me because the artwork is of extremely high caliber.

There is also this Thousand Sons dreadnought I found on Cool Mini or Not (CMON). I really like the Forge World Thousand Sons Dreadnought, but converting a plastic loyalist one seems to be a less expensive option.

Since this is Defiler Friday, I present you this Thousand Sons Defiler, also from CMON. I don't really like the headdress thing, but the color scheme is very cool.

Hopefully, I'll have real updates after Thanksgiving.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home